Medical Isolation gown clothing
|Name||Sterilization Medical Disposable Protective Isolation Gown|
|Size||S-165cm, M-175cm, L-180cm, XL-185cm or customized for big quantity|
|Material/Fabric||SMS (Standard material for making protective clothing)|
|Structure||Jumpsuit structure, consists of a hooded top and trousers.1) No Shoe covers (default, in stock);2) With shoe covers.|
|Scope of application||Suitable for clinical staff to provide barrier & protection in the work environment with the patient’s blood, body fluids, secretions.|
Type &Using places
|1) Sterilized medical type:It’s mainly used in places as follow,1) Hospitals;2) Outpatientclinics;3) Testing laboratories;4) Ambulances.2) Non-sterilized type:
It’s mainly used in places as follow;
1) Government epidemic prevention workers;
2) Community epidemic prevention workers;
3) Food factory;
5) Food supermarket;
6) Bus station epidemic prevention checkpoint;
7) Train station epidemic checkpoint;
8) Airport epidemic checkpoint;
9) Seaport epidemic checkpoint;
10) Landport epidemic checkpoint;
11) Other Public Epidemic checkpoints.
Whether Sterilized type or Non-sterilized type,
Our protective clothing all can effectively resist the penetration of bacteria, viruses, alcohol, blood, body fluids, air dust particles , it can effectively protect the wearer from the threat of infection.
The factory is designated factory by government procurement with reliable quality with competitive Price.
|Ways to wear protective clothing||1) Expand protective clothing; 2) Pull the zipper apart; 3) Put into the legs from the zipper opening in turn; 4) Wear upper coat 5) Stick hands out of sleeves; 6) Wear hooded; 7) Pull the zipper from the front of the chest;
8) Tear off the off-type paper on the double – sided adhesive and press the seal from top to bottom